The following repairs have been completed to this equipment:
- Service carburetor & distributor, supplying all necessary parts to the ignition system.
- Replace shorter solenoid, key switch, ignition resistor assembly.
- Replace ammeter & oil pressure gauge.
- Replace exhaust manifold, manifold gaskets, muffler clamp kit.
- Replace rear axle seals, machine brake drums, replace brake shoes, adj brakes.
- Replace lower radiator hose, clean radiator.
- Supply 3PH check chain & clevis kits, 3PH cat I top link.
- Supply new alternator, terminal block, alternator connector, alternator pulley fan belt, all new wiring enclosed in wire loom.
- Replace piston rings on 3PH hydraulic lift piston, wash diff, transmission and hydraulic components, supply new lubricant.
- Engine oil & filter replacement
- Replace bearings on steering shaft in strg. box
- Supply silica sand, primer, paint, reducer, hardener t complete paint job to tractor [4 colors involved].
- Supply new steering wheel. Repair fuel tank
- Install lights, switch & incline fuse
- To supply new 12-volt 600CA battery at time of sale.
- This tractor is complete & ready for work. A sacrifice at $4500.00. No triflers, please!
This tractor is ideal for acreage or hobby farm. It is very maneuverable with a short turning radius and capable of handling a variety of 3PH implements. Optionally this unit is very handy with a front end loader.
|Engine||4 Cylinder, L-head, naturally aspirated, 120 C.I.D with oil bath air cleaner.|
|Transmission||Four forward speeds with one reverse speed.|
|Hydraulic Lift||Category I 3PH Lift System|
|PTO||540 RPM Transmission PTO|
|Electrical||12-Volt Negative Ground, Full Instrumentation (oil pressure, ammeter). Charging system is alternator equipped.|
|Headlights||Headlights & rear work light included|
|Tires||6.00x16 tripple rib front wheels, 6-bolt rims. 11.2x28 rear tractor tires.|
|Brakes||Individual brake pedals for each wheel, or apply both pedals simultaneously. Clamshell fenders over rear wheels.|