The following repairs have been done to this equipment:
- Service carburetor and distributor, supplying all necessary parts to ignition system.
- Replace starter solenoid, key switch, ignition resistor assembly.
- Replace ammeter and oil pressure gauge.
- Replace exhaust manifold, manifold gaskets, muffler clamp kit.
- Replace rear axle seals, machine brake drums, replace brake shoes, adjust brakes.
- Replace lower radiator hose, clean radiator.
- Supply 3PH check chain & clevis kits, 3PH Cat I top link.
- Supply new alternator, terminal block, alternator connector, alternator pulley fan belt, all new wiring enclosed in wire loom.
- Replace piston rings on 3PH hydraulic lift piston, wash diff, transmission, and hydraulic compartments, supply new lubricant.
- Engine oil and filter replacement.
- Replace bearings on steering shaft in storage box.
- Supply silica sand, primer, paint, reducer, hardener to complete paint job to tractor [4 colours involved]
- Supply new steering wheel.
- Repair fuel tank.
- Install lights, switch and inline fuse.
- To supply new 12-volt 600CA battery at time of sale.
This tractor is complete and ready for work. A sacrifice at $4500.00. No triflers please!
|Engine||Four-cylinder, L-head, naturally aspirated, 120 C.I.D. with oil bath air cleaner|
|Transmission||Four forward spreads with one reverse spread|
|Hydraulic lift||Category I 3PH lift system|
|PTO||540 RPM Transition PTO|
|Electrical||12-volt negative groundm full instrumentation (oil pressure, ammeter)|
|Charging system||Alternator equipped; headlights and rear work light included|
|Tires||6" x 16" triple-rib front wheels, 6-bolt rims; 11.2" x 28" rear tractor tires|
|Fenders||Clamshell-style over rear wheels|
|Brakes||Individual brake pedals for each wheel, or apply both pedals simultaneously|